Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nameless Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies

My mom  found this general recipe and declared it the best cookie ever. I have since modified it to cut some of the butter and sugar. I also added peanut butter because Kalvin LOVES peanut butter.

This time I made them with Easter colored M&Ms. they turned out quite pretty.


Nameless Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
                                                             
 
less than 1/3 cup butter
about 1/3-2/3 peanut butter (I don't measure I just throw in a big spoonful or two)
1/2 cup brown sugar
less than 1/3 cup white sugar (I try to cut down on this as much as possible, but leave all the brown sugar because that is what makes these cookies so tasty.)
1 egg
more than 1 tsp vanilla
1 cup wheat flour (or white... I haven't had wheat flour in a long time)
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
more than 3/4 cup oats
3/4 cup or more chocolate chips.

Preheat oven to 350. Beat butter, peanut butter, and sugars. Beat egg and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon. stir in oats and chocolate chips. Bake 10-12 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Especially if you made the recipe!

Stats