Monday, February 21, 2011

Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal

This morning I made Pumpkin baked oatmeal. I have been wanting to try this version ever since I liked the Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal. It was very delicious, esp with the pumpkin I made myself here.

 

Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal

                                                                                 

  • 3 cups Rolled oats
  • ½ cup brown sugar - I ended up added all the brown sugar called for in the recipe because I didn't want to have to deal with putting sugar on top
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • ¾ teaspoon salt
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • ½ teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp ground cloves
  • 1/4 tsp allspice
  • 1/4 tsp nutmeg
  • ¾ cup canned pumpkin - (I used 1 cup pumpkin because I freeze my pumpkin in 1 cup portions)
  • ¼ cup brown sugar (for the top)- I didn't do this
In a large bowl mix together all ingredients except the ¼ cup brown sugar for the top.
Spread into a greased 9×13 pan.
Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup brown sugar on top.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Serve with milk and enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. I wil be making this verry shortly. Like, in the next 4 hours. :) Thanks Megan!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Especially if you made the recipe!

Stats