Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

Yum is all I can say about these tasty things!!! I made these today and dubbed them with a new nickname: "little puffs of love".








Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
                                                                                                               

1 tsp baking soda
1tsp milk
1 cup pumpkin
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 egg
2 cups flour (I do half white half wheat)
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cloves
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp allspice
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips ( I think I definitely use more.... I never measure chocolate chips, I just keep throwing them in until it looks delicious)
1 tsp vanillla

Dissolve baking soda in milk and set aside. In large bowl, add pumpkin, sugar, butter, and egg, then stir. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, allspice, salt, and baking soda mixture. mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla. Drop on cookie sheet. Bake 375*F 10-12 minutes.

The key to these delicious cookies is to overdose on chocolate chips and slightly underbake.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Especially if you made the recipe!

Stats