Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Scripture Case

Project of the day: Scripture case.




So I have noticed that just about every return-missionary has this scripture case made out of cardboard that their scriptures fit perfectly in. Well I have had no need or desire to have one until I recently realized my scriptures were getting beat up because I have to take a big ol' Young Women's type bag with me to church to hold my big ol' Young Women's binder. Anyways so I went to work with cardboard, fabric, and a little glue.


The inside is lined too!

Very nice side folding.


It fits perfectly in there. No more bent pages or beat up cover!!

1 comment:

  1. I always see missionaries with these as cases too! Can you give me any tips on making one for myself? I have never seen a cardboard box that is perfectly scripture-sized...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Especially if you made the recipe!

Stats